RJ Tanks Ltd complete all aspects of tank replacement, including relocation of tanks, to the requirements of OFTEC registration.
- Tank replacement includes:
- Pump out the existing oil / fuel to a temporary holding tank
- Removal of the redundant tank
- Installation of a new tank and tank base
- Connect the new tank to the existing oil / fuel feed pipe
- Pump oil / fuel from temporary holding tank into the new tank
- Bleed the oil / fuel feed pipe and test the system
- All materials and waste removed to ensure satisfactory conditions of site on completion
Get in touch to discuss your requirements.